Monday 29 September 2014

The Gymnasium Part 3: The Showers


Naked muscular Caucasian men in the shower, the perfect place to cruise for homosexual sex!
 
Without a doubt, the gym shower has got to be my favourite part of my daily gym routine (but only after a tough work out, of course). It is a place where men can be naked together, regardless of sexuality, and wash their male bodies together. Unfortunately, my gym has dividing cubicles which isn't as fun as open plan ones, but that in itself has some advantages. Often, homosexuals cruising other men will leave their door slightly open to 'show off their wares' and see if any other man like what they see.
 
This happened to me at my gym a few months ago where there was this shorter ginger gay who had been checking me out for over 6 months. He had a really large penis and made sure that I saw his semi-erect manhood several times, but I had ignored him as the gym is usually too busy in the mornings to go into a cubicle together. One morning though after months of making him wait, I noticed he was showering with the gap in the door, looking at me and teasing his white Caucasian penis which continued to inflate.
 
That sign made me aroused and as I towelled off, my own penis began to become erect. Looking around, there were few other men in the locker room at that time and I quickly popped into his cubicle and locked there door where we kissed, masturbated each other's frontal genitals and exchanged blowjobs. His penis was thick and juicy but I made sure that I ejaculated into his mouth when he fellated me.
 

The sight of a muscular man showering alone is so erotic, and there is a definite start of tension in the air as you walk in to join him.


 
 
His lovely round buttocks and well developed legs, that beautiful tan line on Caucasian men, showing you that his privates are exposed and greeting you.
 


I love this walled open shower, so full of tension as you take your place opposite him so that he is aware of your presence as you play that homosexual game of cruising. Even if he is not interested, you still get an amazing show of his body as he scrubs himself, especially between his buttocks.



 
And when he turns around and flashes you a fully erect penis like above, there is no mistake. He is telling you, "I'm into homosexual sex, I am aroused, LOOK AT MY MALENESS" as he pretends to continue showering, both of you itching to find a place to quickly fornicate.

 
Even in its flaccid state, a (possibly heterosexual) man's penis is so cute to watch flopping about as he exits the shower.
 




When there's two or more naked men in an open plan shower, there's so much more lovely penis and scrotums to look at and see!

 
And as you pretend to take an extended shower, each gay checking out the other's body, you wait for the others to leave so that you can be side by side. The tension and anticipation in such a scene is electrifying: who will reach out and touch the other man's penis first?


 
 
 
If you're lucky, you'll walk in on homosexuals performing fellatio like this, or even better be one of them!
 
 
Every gym going gay's fantasy: full blown homosexual orgy in the showers with other muscled gays. 

 
Yes, dig his rectum! You can wash it right off because you're in the shower!



Hell yea! Sodomise that muscle man in the shower! It's so erotic, having a bunch of manly muscle gays masturbate watching a man proudly take another man's COCK in his SHIT HOLE!



 
More homosexual group cock-sucking faggotry in all its glory. Men should relish having a hard work out together in the gym and then celebrating their glorious bodies with each other through man sex in the showers. We have the penis to penetrate and anuses to be penetrated in, who needs women? Enjoy man sex today!
 

2 comments:

  1. Very hot post! Love the group action, especially the "interracial" group. Hugs and thanks, Patrick.

    I try to post daily if you are interested in visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you won't guess what muscle in your body is the muscle that eliminates joint and back pains, anxiety and burns fat.

    This "hidden survival muscle" in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic skill when unlocked.

    ReplyDelete